Leave me alone, I need none
Let me enjoy my pain
It’s not that I am decrepit
But I’m wounded inside
By words that stabbed me hard…
Words that once made me cry,
Words that caused me pain
Words which were swords
Words which cut deep into me
Words that were once my fear cause…
But now, they do not affect me,
For now, they’re a part of my life
As blood gushes through my veins,
They run along, following into every corner…
Pain is the soul of my life
And wounded is my heart
There’s no cure that exists for them
And still, there are no visible scars…
They do hurt, but they are the other me,
They’re ugly, but still beautiful
As they’re the hop I cling to
They’re the only alive instinct in me
And they’re ultimately the hinges of my life…
Let me enjoy my pain
It’s not that I am decrepit
But I’m wounded inside
By words that stabbed me hard…
Words that once made me cry,
Words that caused me pain
Words which were swords
Words which cut deep into me
Words that were once my fear cause…
But now, they do not affect me,
For now, they’re a part of my life
As blood gushes through my veins,
They run along, following into every corner…
Pain is the soul of my life
And wounded is my heart
There’s no cure that exists for them
And still, there are no visible scars…
They do hurt, but they are the other me,
They’re ugly, but still beautiful
As they’re the hop I cling to
They’re the only alive instinct in me
And they’re ultimately the hinges of my life…
No comments:
Post a Comment