My Creations

Hello guyss .........
Enjoy my frustrated writings and please post comments...

:)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pains of Heart

With every blink of my eye,
With every heartbeat
With every breath,
With every move,
There's only one thing I do,
To cry and remember you....

Whether be day, or be night,
I shed tears, I bear the plight,
Thinking of the happy times,
We spent together
I cry and remember you..............

My heart pains and yells,
Asks me a thousand times,
Why? Why? Why?
You left me behind,
isolated and broken hearted,
Only one thing I do,
To ponder and cry,
And to remember you......

10 comments:

  1. nice aakshu..keep it up..but how can u write this without experience..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi..
    Good one,
    but,for whom you have written..........

    Nice Creation..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. akshu...
    that really depicts whatever happened in my life...
    gr8 writing...keep it up...
    I think this poetry needs conversion to song...it will be a gr8 hit...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heya...dis is me...jyothsna...gr8
    cnt resist writin' dis in mah diary...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ekdum zakas...really nice...really touching.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. u r brilliant...
    wow..

    keep writing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @all
    Thank you very much for such praising and encouraging comments..... I'll surely try my level best to keep it up to everyone's expectations... Keep visiting my blog and keep commenting on my poems... If you want to give me some suggestions, you can post the along with your comments... They are whole heartedly welcomed... :P
    Thank you once again
    Akanksha Talegaonkar

    ReplyDelete
  8. ye acha likha gya hai should be appritiated

    ReplyDelete
  9. really heart touching poem!!!!! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  10. gud work......

    Keep it up Sister.............

    ReplyDelete