The day I’ll die
Will do good to many
As they regretted my existence
They’ll now be free of burdens,
Burdens of hate and contempt
And that day, I’ll feel great….
The day I’ll die
Will bring happiness to some
Though they won’t show
But it has been a long time that I know
Some always wanted me dead….
The day I’ll die
Will though bring sadness to some
To those who were my close
The ones I survived for
And I promise I will, even after death….
The day I’ll die
Won’t be a different one
As I am none great to be remembered
I know I’ll be lost
Like an old man’s dream
And at last, I would be dead….
The day I’ll die
Will bring peace to me
And my journey will come to a pause
Time will wash away
The traces of my existence
But some a day, some a time,
People will surely realize
That I am no more in this world
And they’ll realize the difference….
Will do good to many
As they regretted my existence
They’ll now be free of burdens,
Burdens of hate and contempt
And that day, I’ll feel great….
The day I’ll die
Will bring happiness to some
Though they won’t show
But it has been a long time that I know
Some always wanted me dead….
The day I’ll die
Will though bring sadness to some
To those who were my close
The ones I survived for
And I promise I will, even after death….
The day I’ll die
Won’t be a different one
As I am none great to be remembered
I know I’ll be lost
Like an old man’s dream
And at last, I would be dead….
The day I’ll die
Will bring peace to me
And my journey will come to a pause
Time will wash away
The traces of my existence
But some a day, some a time,
People will surely realize
That I am no more in this world
And they’ll realize the difference….
No comments:
Post a Comment